Parker Industrial Steam Boilers are manufactured in a wide range of sizes from 1-1/2 to 150 H.P. for natural gas, propane, #2 light fuel oil, or combination gas/light oil firing and for pressures 15 to 250 PSI MAWP. All boilers are constructed and furnished in accordance with the A.S.M.E. Sect. I & IV Power Boiler Code with inspection and registration with the National Board of Boiler Pressure Vessel Inspectors. Standard atmospheric natural gas fired boilers are furnished UL Listed and Labeled. Low NOx, outdoor and propane fired boilers are ETL Listed. Canadian models are C-ETL Listed.
Parker Boilers have a record of unsurpassed safety, efficiency and reliability. Full steam is generated in less than 10 minutes from a cold start. Fully packaged and factory fire tested.
- Parker Industrial Steam Boilers 1-1/2 to 150 HP 15 to 250 PSI
- Atmospheric Gas or Propane, Power Gas, Straight Oil or Combination Fired with Natural Gas, Propane or Oil. Also Bio Gas or Digester Gas or Combination with Gas, Propane, Oil or Low NOx. Also on Gas or Propane.
- Indoor and outdoor models
102 series: 1.5 to 3 H.P. Brochures and Specifications
103 series: 7 to 25 H.P. Brochures and Specifications
104 series: 30 to 50 H.P. Brochures and Specifications
105 series: 70 to 150 H.P. Brochures and Specifications
(Not shown above 101 series)
101 Series (5 to 22 H.P.) U-drum steam boiler
- General Basic Installation Instructions GBI 101-5
- Trim and Description Sheet 102-105-I
- Trim and Description Sheet 103-105-I L
- Trim and Description Sheet 101-105-IV-VI
- Bulletin 101-5
- Bulletin 1001-B – Boiler Maintenance and Water Treatment
- Bulletin 1001-C – Recommended Boiler Water Control Ranges
- Recommended Specifications 101-105-I-VI-CSI