The Parker Premix Metal Fiber Burner low NOx system. Our solution to pollution. For steam, hot water or thermal fluid heaters. Our Low NOx Premix Burner System Technology provides many advantages, including low NOx and CO emissions, uniform heat distribution over the entire heating surface, and improved efficiencies.
The boiler incorporates a burner bed of Heavy Duty Metal Fiber Burners (MFB). Through a gas/air premix manifold, the burners may be linked to a fully modulating blower mixer which offers precise control of combustion through the full range of modulation.
The Low NOx Burner System is available on new boilers or for retrofit of Parker or other type boilers on a limited basis. Parker Boiler’s system has been field proven on Parker and other types of boilers as a viable, extremely durable, low NOx, efficient alternative.
- 12 and 20PPM NOx @ 3% O2 and CO levels below 100 PPM
- PPM Available in Sealed Combustion Units
- Low NOx Burner System Selection Identification Guide Bulletin LNSU-BSSG
- Brochure Low NOx Systems
- Low NOx Burner Bulletin 136LN
- Parker Summary of SCAQMD Rules 1146.2, 222, 219
- Parker Chart Summary of Rule 1146.2, 219, 222, 1146, 1146.1 SCAQMD-Chart
- Parker Summary of Legislative Activities of the SCAQMD