Low NOx Equipment
The Parker Premix Metal Fiber Burner low NOx system. Our solution to pollution. For steam, hot water or thermal fluid heaters. Our Low NOx Premix Burner System Technology provides many advantages, including low NOx and CO emissions, uniform heat distribution over the entire heating surface, and improved efficiencies.
The boiler incorporates a burner bed of Heavy Duty Metal Fiber Burners (MFB). Through a gas/air premix manifold, the burners may be linked to a fully modulating blower mixer which offers precise control of combustion through the full range of modulation.
The Low NOx Burner System is available on new boilers or for retrofit of Parker or other type boilers on a limited basis. Parker Boiler's system has been field proven on Parker and other types of boilers as a viable, extremely durable, low NOx, efficient alternative.
- 12 and 20PPM NOx @ 3% O2 and CO levels below 100 PPM
- PPM Available in Sealed Combustion Units
Parker Low NOx Equipment
Most Files below in PDF Format
- Brochure Low NOx
- Brochure Atmospheric Low NOx
- LOW NOx BURNER BULLETIN 136LN
- SCAQMD Summary of Rules 1146.2, 222, 219
- SCAQMD Chart Summary 1146.2 & 219, 222, 1146, 1146.1
- Low NOx Burner System Selection Indentification Guide
- SCAQMD SUMMARY OF LEGISLATIVE ACTIVITIES
The Gas Company Helping Customers
with Technology Solutions Brochure